Tuesday, June 16, 2009

#32 - Dead To The World

Title: Dead to the World
Author: Charlaine Harris
Pages: 304
Genre: Fantasy

The trouble with good books is I read them too fast! I read this one in a day and immediately wanted to read it again! I loved the Eric storyline and the return of Alcide. Looking forward to what the next book brings.

Although now that True Blood season two is starting, I'm worried that I'm going to get the books and the show all confused! I have to watch season 1 again before I start up with season 2 because I'm already confusing it with the books. Sheesh!

BLURB: Dead to the World is the fourth novel in the series. It continues the story of psychic waitress Sookie Stackhouse, who has fallen out with her undead lover, Bill. Bill has no sooner departed for Peru, than Sookie finds the head vampire, Eric, running naked and terrified through the rural night. She helps Eric, and finds herself caught in a war among witches, vampires, and werewolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment