Wednesday, July 29, 2009

#44 - Lover Eternal

Title: Lover Eternal - BDB #2
Author: J.R. Ward
Pages: 464
Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Definitely another page-turner! I'm srsly not getting anything done! This book moves on to another in the Brotherhood, Rhage, involving his attraction to Mary, a human woman, and the curse he's forced to live with.

This story was just so sweet and I totally bawled at the ending. The only thing I wasn't into was the secondary storyline with the slayer race. I tended to skim through so I could get back to the main stories. This book was a bit different in that it left some things unfinished and set up the next book with a storyline for Zsadist. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. So, now that you are almost there, are you going to change your goal? I am changing mine to 100- I am on 44.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I didn't even realize how close I was to my goal. And it's only August! O_O Maybe I'll bump it up to 75. :)

    ReplyDelete