Title: El Galeón de los Gatos Piratas
Author: Geronimo Stilton
Pages: 116
Genre: Youth, Spanish-language
This was the cutest book ever and I just HAD to pick it up when I found it at the library! It's a kids book, translated into Spanish, and written in such a way to make it easier for me to read in another language (as part of my Spanish study), while still being cute and interesting as a story.
BLURB: Captured by cats! It’s every rodent’s worst nightmare. It all started when my cousin, Trap, convinced me to join him on a quest for a legendary island covered in silver. But before you could say “hot cheese on toast,” we were attacked by a ship of pirate cats! Who is Geronimo Stilton? That’s me! I run a newspaper, but my true passion is writing adventure stories. Here in New Mouse City, the capital of Mouse Island, my books are all bestsellers! My stories are funny, fa-mouse-ly funny. They are whisker-licking-good tales, and that’s a promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment