Sunday, March 8, 2009

#15 - Kitty Raises Hell

Title: Kitty Raises Hell
Author: Carrie Vaughn
Pages: 311
Genre: Fantasy

This is Book 6 in the Kitty Norville series. I enjoyed this one immensely! It is an immediate continuation of the previous book, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand. This book had so much activity going on, non-stop intrigue and action - I never wanted to put it down! Kinda bummed I'm done. :(

I got to pick this one up at the book signing and meet Carrie Vaughn in person! (Liza and I got there so early that she hadn't even put her purse down! LOL) She was super nice and chatty. I had a ton of things I wanted to ask/talk to her about, but I had to cut it short since there was a line growing behind me. I also had her sign her first book as a gift for my sister-in-law. She wrote in my book: "To Tia - Howls! Carrie Vaughn 3-2-09"


No comments:

Post a Comment