Sunday, March 29, 2009

Library Used Book Sale

Had fun shopping at the Library's Used Book Sale this weekend. Picked up a few fun books. Not as many as I normally do, but my budget was much smaller and I didn't really find as much as I have in the past.
  • Zoology by Ben Dolnick

  • The Hungry Ocean: A Swordboat Captain's Journey by Linda Greenlaw

  • Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen

  • Sea Survivor's Guide by Rory Storm

  • Jaimaica Travel Guide by Lonely Planet

  • Korea Travel Guide

  • Job Interviews for Dummies

  • Nancy Drew #1: The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene

  • Nancy Drew #2: The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene

YAYS!


2 comments:

  1. I always have to be very careful with my used book sales. I can spend some dough on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Tooootally! Last year I bought 34 books! O_O

    ReplyDelete